Amsco Evolution Sterilizer - Steris-
AMSCO® Evolution® Steam Sterilizers provides for efficient sterilization of heat- and moisture-stable materials used in healthcare facilities. This autoclave provides high-performance, high-capacity steam sterilization for a broad mix of instrument sets and medical devices.
- How Does the AMSCO® Evolution Medium Steam Sterilizer Work?
- The AMSCO Evolution Medium Steam Sterilizer unique chamber shape promotes even pressure and heat distribution within the autoclave. The fully jacketed chamber optimizes even heating and minimizes condensation through every sterilization cycle to reduce the possibility of residual moisture. Evolution Steam Sterilizers are configured with prevacuum, gravity, liquid, and all applicable test cycles including Steam Flush Pressure Pulse (SFPP) which saves time and operating costs by eliminating the need for Bowie-Dick testing.
- Optimize your workflow by processing up to twenty, 25lb trays per cycle in the 66" unit.
- Why Choose the AMSCO Evolution Medium Steam Sterilizer?
- The 26"- wide chamber opening facilitates easy loading and processes each load with minimal steam consumption saving on operating costs. Ideal for Sterile Processing Departments (SPD) looking to maximize trays processed, the 26 x 37.5" (660 x 953 mm) chamber provides efficient, high-volume processing of sterilization containers, trays and packs. Additional