DGM Steam Stelrilizer - Philips-
DGM AND Steam sterilisers are produced in Europe following CE standards and meet the world`s toughest standards of quality and safety. DGM AND Steam Steriliser Series is designed for steam sterilisation of surgical instruments, metal, plastic and glassware.
- They are used in both hospital and Day Surgery CSSD’s and include remote service access so software updates and cycle changes can be applied without a technician attending site. Fully automated, DGM Sterilisers have been designed to reduce energy and water consumption making them both cost-effective and eco-friendly.
- All steriliser models are available in single-door and double-door versions
- Siemens Process Controller
- Vertical sliding door(-s)
- Double stage vacuum pump
- 13 integrated programs including a wide range of customizable ones
- 7” colour touch screen display indicating real time Cycle Phases and Alarms
- Built-in printer
- Built-in steam generator
- Chamber door cannot be opened when chamber is pressurised